CD Plast Engineering is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to assist you.
- Definitions used in this policy
- The data protection principles we follow
- What are your rights regarding your personal data?
- What personal data do we collect about you?
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data?
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal data – any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations carried out on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
2. Data protection principles
We are committed to respecting the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
- Processing is done with a minimum of data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of Personal Data necessary for any purpose.
- Processing is limited in time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
3. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – you have the right to know if your personal data is processed, what data is collected, where it comes from, why and by whom.
- Right of access – that is, you have the right to access the data collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy (by email) of your personal data collected.
- Right of rectification – that is, you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure – that is, in certain circumstances, you can request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to limit processing – that is, when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – in some cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever a result of the profiling produces legal effects which concern you or significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in case of refusal of your request under the right of access, we will tell you the reasons. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
4. The data we collect
Information you have provided to us
This can be your email address, your name, your home address, etc. – mainly the information necessary to contact you. We record the information you provide to us. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, information from your shopping cart, IP address, etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities may be recorded.
5. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- improve your customer experience
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract
- to identify and contact you
For reasons of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to administer and analyze our customers (behavior and visits) in order to improve the quality and variety of content;
- to carry out questionnaires on “customer” satisfaction;
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes for which we have asked for your consent;
6. Who else can access your personal data?
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data concerning you is provided to our trusted partners for the purpose of providing you with the service or improving your customer experience. We share your data with:
- The communication agency B17:
- 5, rue du Clos Toreau
44230 Saint-Sébastien / Loire
Phone. 02 40 89 78 74
- 5, rue du Clos Toreau
- OVH hosting:
- 140, quai du Sartel
- 140, quai du Sartel
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or to officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for doing so.
7. How we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudonymity where appropriate. We monitor our systems to detect possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee information security. However, we undertake to inform the competent authorities in the event of a breach of data protection. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in the event of a security breach.
8. Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help operate the sites. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. The choice to deactivate cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Cookies required – these cookies are necessary for you to be able to use certain important functions of our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality of cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and allows for more personalized functionality. For example, they may remember your name and email address in comment forms so that you do not have to enter this information again the next time.
- Analytical cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and our services.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. You can also control certain third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com . For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
9. Contact Information
CD Plast Engineering
5, rue René Coty
85000 La Roche-sur-Yon
Phone. 02 51 36 01 78