Static calculation, dynamic calculation, vibratory calculation to understand the structural and mechanical behaviors.
A TEAM DEDICATED TO DIGITAL SIMULATION
TO HELP YOU IN YOUR DECISIONS
The simulation pole participates in the validation of technical and economic choices in all stages of development of your products:
- FEA, structural calculations (dynamic calculations, static calculations, vibratory, … explicit, which can be coupled to DIGIMAT and integrate in particular the orientation of the fibers from rheological results).
- CFD, fluid mechanics and dynamics calculations (natural and forced convection, heat transfer, flow of fluids, …).
- Rheology, plastic injection calculations (tool injection and thermal system, transformation process, deformations or even counter deformation of parts). We have been certified MOLDFLOW PROFESSIONAL by AUTODESK since 2008.
- A team of 6 people dedicated 100% to your service.
TO ANY MISSION, ITS SOFTWARE
For rheology, CD Plast Engineering has been equipped for more than 20 years with Autodesk Simulation MOLDFLOW allowing the simulation of transformation of plastic materials by the injection process.
Furthermore, exchanging and exploiting results with clients can be easily done using the free viewer Autodesk Moldflow Communicator.
We recommend that you download it from the official website : www.autodesk.com
- This tool at your disposal allows : the exploitation of our simulation results,
- reading animations step by step,
- access to results with comments and explanations,
- the realization of cuts and sections,
- taking measurements,
- recording results of time, temperatures, pressures, deformations, etc.,
- the export of images, animations …
For dynamic simulation or static calculation, CD Plast Engineering uses MSC Software for the calculation of structures (FEA) grouping Patran, Marc and Digimat and Simulia with Abaqus.
Finally, CD Plast Engineering is equipped with Autodesk Simulation CFD (Computanional Fluid Dynamics) which simulates heat transfer and the behavior of fluids.